Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Jungle Culture’s uniquely designed range of two-tone metal reusable water bottles are vacuum insulated and double-walled to keep liquids cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours!
We use professional grade 304 stainless steel to ensure that your eco flasks last a lifetime, remain rust-resistant and stay leak-proof! We’re so confident in our bottle’s quality that we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our reusable stainless steel water bottles!
Our commercial kitchen quality materials do not retain any flavour from drinks and our matt paint coating eliminates condensation, ensuring that you can grip your water bottle comfortably and effortlessly!
All of our plastic-free metal water bottles are made with an airtight lid, no spills, no leaks!
1 x Reusable stainless steel water bottle - Black / Dark grey (650ml / 22oz)
- Sustainable & Zero Waste: Jungle Cultures range of metal water bottles are all packaged in recycled kraft paper boxes and wrapped in recycled paper. The inner seal within the lid is made from silicone, making our water bottles 100% plastic-free and eco-friendly!
- Double-walled insulated stainless steel: Thanks to our double-walled stainless steel, our vacuum flasks can hold hot drinks and cold drinks! Don’t burn your hands with a lower quality reusable bottle!
- Made to be travelled with: We designed our reusable water flasks to stay by your side through thick and thin! The sleek, lightweight design means that your water bottle will fit perfectly into most backpack side pouches and the pro-grade 304 stainless steel means that your bottle is so durable, it will last a lifetime!
- Perfect for camping, the gym or work! Take your Jungle Culture reusable water bottle with you anywhere! Our high-quality reusable water bottles will not let you down!
- Dimensions & capacity: Our metal water bottles hold 650ml/22oz of liquid, stand 30.5cm tall and weigh just 500g/17.5oz.
Jungle Culture’s reusable water bottles are extremely durable. Give them a little bit of love and care and you’ll never need to replace them!
What You’ll Need To Clean A Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Here is a list of everything that you’ll need to clean your reusable water bottle:
Washing up liquidBamboo dish brushes (plastic dish brushes work just fine) Bleach or White vinegar (for a deep clean)Water bottle cleaning tablets.
How Can I Tell When My Reusable Water Bottle Needs To Be Cleaned?
Before we tell you how to clean your metal water, let’s take a look at how often a reusable bottle needs to be cleaned!
Treat your reusable bottle like any piece of household crockery! It should be cleaned after every use with washing up liquid and a bottle cleaning brush.
Once in a while your bottle may need to be deep cleaned to get rid of any harmful bacteria or odours left behind by flavoured drinks or stagnant water. Deep cleaning should be carried out no more than once a month if you use your bottle almost every day!
How To Clean My Metal Water Bottle:
- With washing up liquid, a bottle brush and warm water
For daily cleaning (after every use), squirt a little bit of washing up liquid inside your reusable metal water bottle and mix with warm water. Use a bottle cleaning brush to scrub the inside of your water bottle and pour out the warm water and washing up liquid.
Balance your water bottle upside down on a dish towel so that all of the excess water comes out while it dries. Finally, use the scrubber brush in ourbamboo washing up brush set to scrub the lid clean whilst running it under warm water with a dab of soap!
Important: Make sure to leave the lid off of your bottle while it dries. The airtight lid can trap excess water and odours inside.
- Cleaning with bleach
If your water bottle has been sitting idle for a little bit too long, or you’ve forgotten to clean it one too many times, you may notice that it’s developed a slight odour. Whilst Jungle Culture bottles are produced using professional-grade stainless steel, if left too long, they can still retain some flavour.
There are a few easy ways to clean a reusable water bottle thoroughly. The first we’re going to show you is with bleach.
Take one teaspoon of bleach and pour it inside your water bottle. Fill the bottle with cold water and leave to sit, without the lid on.
After 10-12 hours, pour the water out and repeat the process in step one. Your water bottle will now be as good as new!
- Cleaning with white vinegar
The second deep-cleaning method involves pouring white vinegar up to around the halfway mark of your water bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle with cold water, screw on the lid and shake the bottle to ensure that the water and vinegar mix.
Cleaning with odour removal tablets
This last method is perhaps the easiest and most convenient way to clean a reusable bottle. You’ll need to purchase some water bottle cleaning tabs. Place one tablet inside your water bottle, fill with boiling water and leave for one hour.
Afterwards, pour the liquid out and repeat step one. Your water bottle will be as good as new (say more than 1,000 positive reviews).
Jungle Culture’s reusable water bottles are dishwasher safe, but only for daily cleaning. The dishwasher cannot replace a good ol’ fashioned deep clean unfortunately!