SWEDISH DISH CLOTHS - SET OF 4
Discover the power of sustainability with our Compostable Swedish Dish Cloths. Say goodbye to traditional synthetic sponges and microfiber cleaning cloths that harm the environment and hello to this eco-friendly alternative. Made from 70% FSC® certified cellulose (natural wood fiber) and 30% waste cotton, these dish cloths are hygienic, reusable, and fully biodegradable.
The set includes 4 cloths in different colors (Grey, White, Pink & Green) to easily identify which cloth to use for each area of your home. No more confusion or cross-contamination.
- Pack of 4 Compostable Swedish Dish Cloths
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 20 cm
- Printed with water-based and environmentally friendly ink
- Made from FSC® certified cellulose and waste cotton
- Made in Sweden
- Recyclable eco-friendly card packaging
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Dishwasher and washing machine safe, washable up to 90 degrees Celsius.
- To keep the cloths in top shape, air dry instead of using the drier.
- When the cloths reach the end of their life, simply cut them into strips and add to your household compost bin.
Make the switch to this environmentally conscious product and feel good about doing your part for the planet!
These are great - really long lasting and can be soaked in percarbonate to freshen up and can be used again and again
These last so much longer than dishcloths from the supermarket plus they’re plastic free and can be composted when I’ve finished with them.
They are more expensive but the last so much longer. I sling them in the washing machine/dishwasher for a clean and they’re ready to use again. So absorbent too - wipe up spills quickly and easily.
Great product - will be back for more!
They dont look much when they come out the packet but in actual fact they last for ages. I wash mine over and over.