EcoCoconut Bottle Brush
Our bottle brush from EcoCoconut is made using coir which is made from the husks of sustainably farmed coconuts which is what makes the 100% natural brush. The handle is made from Sustainably certified recycled rubber tree wood which has no chemical coating just natural wood meaning it is also non toxic and plastic free.
Coir has been used for centuries in Sri Lanka and the supplier that produces our dish brushes have been trading for over 135 years who are specialised in coconut coir products. These are ethically produced in Sri Lanka where they uphold eco-friendly, health and safety as well as fair trade practices of which the supplier is accredited.
I cannot recommend these natural bottle brushes enough they are incredibly strong and durable which will last you ages! Now I know that when using this to clean my reusable bottles that I am not sending any microplastics down the drain!
Our EcoCoconut bottle brush will last you absolutely ages but when you can't clean your bottles with it anymore you can still use an old brush to do general cleaning around the house.
When it really is time to dispose of your bottle brush completely, the handle and coconut brush will naturally biodegrade I would recommend recycling the stainless steel wire because it will take a very long time to biodegrade.
- 1 Pack
- Dimensions: 23cm length x 7cm width x 5cm depth
- Made from FSC® 100% certified beechwood, coconut husk and stainless steel
- Biodegradable & Sustainable
- Recyclable Kraft PackagingSafe to use on non-stick pans - non-scratch
- Shifts tough greaseDesigned to get into hard to reach places
- Rinse and let air dry after each use
- Test surfaces to make sure they do not scratch (some extra soft or cheaper materials may scratch)
- Please keep in mind that the dish brush head is attached using natural glue. If the brush handle is left in hot water for too long, it could dissolve. To extend the longevity of your natural product, we recommend properly drying the brush between uses.